Largest Premium Indoor Golf Range in Los Angeles
Powered by rangex and GCQuad, you can get instantaneous feedback to improve your game quicker and more effectively.
In-house golf instructors are available to assist all golfers with free quick pointers or private lessons.
LPGA Golf Professional
Director of Instruction • LPGA Golf Professional since 2010 • 2020 LPGA Cambia Portland Classic T28th • 2013 Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic Winner • 2012 U.S. Women's Open 4th Place • KLPGA Tour Player from 2006 to 2010
• PGA Class A Member since 2018 • Instructing for 10+ years • Teaching philosophy: Committed to grow the game of golf at its roots, making the sport more accessible to all people, and finding ways to make golf more fun to play.
• PGA Class A Member since 2016 • Instructing for 10+ years • Teaching philosophy: Driven by incorporating biomechanics and physics to tailor individual's swings while maintaining ergonomic postures.
LPGA Golf Professional
Director of Instruction • LPGA Tour player since 2012 • PGA of Canada Women’s Champion (2019) • Qualified for 3 US Women’s Open (2010, 2014, 2021) • LPGA Evian Championship T11th (2013) • Canadian Junior Girls Champion (2010) • Canadian Women’s Amateur Champion (2011) • Canadian National Team (2008-2015)
• PGA Apprentice • Instructing for 3 years • Teaching Philosophy: Create a unique swing for individuals, and help them find their own 'Magic Bullet' to lift each golfer's spirits.
Steve J Park
• PGA Class A Member since 2016 • Instructing for 10+ years • Seamlessly blending technical development with essential playing skills (mental & emotional game). Will do his best to embark on a pleasant and enjoyable golf journey with all his students.
Kevin KiTaek Lee
PGA Tour Instructor
• All-American at Arizona State University Golf Team • Qualified for PGA Tour event 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open • Junior World Champion 2009 • Helped and managed many PGA tour players including Danny Lee, Sungjae Im, KH Lee and KJ Choi.
• Former PGA Apprentice • Instructing for 8 years • Teaching philosophy: As a former ice hockey player, one thing common between ice hockey and golf is the value of routine and trusting your swing. He can teach you to understand the value of your swing and building the trust for your swing.